Primus International Overview
Since its formation in 1998, Primus International has maintained a consistent vision for the future built on people, integrity, value, and customer satisfaction. Adherence to these four business principles has allowed us to experience organic growth in every business and to make strategic acquisitions of quality companies, positioning Primus as a premier supplier of structural components, kits, and assemblies to the global aerospace industry.
Primus operates four advanced machining and assembly facilities and the industry’s most technologically advanced manufacturer of swaged rods and flight control assemblies. Our unique products, processes, and capabilities provide industry-leading value to Tier I and Prime OEMs.
Primus sites include:
- Accra - Bothell, WA - Complex aluminum and hard metal machined parts and assemblies
- Auburn - Auburn, WA - Global manufacturing value in aluminum and hard metal machining and structural and mechanical assemblies
- Suzhou - Suzhou China - Low risk/high value performance in machining and assembly with Asian offset
- University Swaging - Woodinville, WA - Actuation and control systems
- Walden's - Tulsa, OK - Market leading performance & responsiveness in high speed machining
Primus International was acquired by Precision Castparts Corp. in August, 2011.